Banking and Financial Inclusion
What is Financial Inclusion?
- Financial inclusion or inclusive financing is the delivery of financial services at affordable costs to sections of disadvantaged and low-income segments of society.
- The availability of banking and payment services to the entire population without discrimination is the prime objective of financial inclusion public policy.
- To reform and Institutionalise direct benefit delivery mechanism of government programmes.
- To transfer all cash benefits directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries of the state.
- To provide all non-cash benefits directly into the hands of the beneficiaries of the state using aadhaar enabled biometric authentication.
- To make banking service available near the doorsteps of the residents of the state through banks /business correspondents
- First to open OD account (overdraft account) in map link branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Generate your KO code .
- Arrange single finger print device .
- Register your KO code with concern technical support .
- Start Work.
Investment & Earning
Single Finger Scanner Including KO Code Activation Charges
|OD account limit||Rs 10,000/- minimum.|
|Name of service||Kiosk Commission|
|Revenue support||Rs. 3500 For 6 Months When 100 Transaction in a Month|
|New A/C Opening||16|
|Recurring Deposit Opening(Per account)||4|
|Fixed Deposit (Per Account)||4|
|Remittance & Fund transfer(transaction)||8|
|Cash handling Charges||0.3200%|